[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to LTS release 16.11.5

luca.boccassi at gmail.com luca.boccassi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:30:39 CET 2018

Hi commit authors (and maintainers),

I didn't manage to apply following commits from upstream to stable branch
16.11: conflict happens. I'm wondering can the authors check the following
list and backport those patches belong to you?

FYI, branch 16.11 is located at tree:
   git://dpdk.org/dpdk-stable

It'd be great if you could do that in one or two weeks. Also, please add a
heading line like below before the commit log body:
    [ backported from upstream commit xxx ]

Example: http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk-stable/commit/?h=16.07&id=c4831394c7d1944d8ec27d52c22997f20d19718e

Please let me know if you have any comments, say, need more time, or it's
worthless to packport it. And please send it to "stable at dpdk.org", but not
"dev at dpdk.org".

Thanks.

Luca Boccassi

---
ee5d7bdda  Ajit Khaparde    net/bnxt: fix group info usage
cab278dee  Jianfeng Tan     vhost: fix crash
ae80146c5  Matan Azrad      net/failsafe: fix removed device handling
b365799b3  Nélio Laranjeiro net/mlx5: fix un-supported RSS hash fields use
35906acbf  Olivier Matz     net/bnxt: fix headroom initialization
b692c7e00  Qi Zhang         net/i40e/base: fix reading LLDP configuration
11c52927f  Qi Zhang         net/i40e/base: release spinlock before function returns
2b38f509c  Qi Zhang         net/i40e: exclude LLDP packet count
f64b91b0e  Rasesh Mody      net/qede: replace config option with run-time arg
a36880469  Victor Kaplansky vhost: protect active rings from async ring changes
aa2919592  Wei Zhao         net/ixgbe: fix tunnel filter fail problem
6b75183ac  Wenzhuo Lu       net/ixgbe: fix wrong PBA setting
c7bf62255  Yongseok Koh     net/mlx5: fix handling link status event