[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to stable release 18.02.2

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri May 18 12:36:11 CEST 2018

On 05/18/2018 06:33 PM, Pattan, Reshma wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>> NOTE: for the patches using strlcpy, the issue is that strlcpy is not
>>> available in 18.02, so it would have to be backported as well.
>>

> Ok, Then I would wait for the strlcpy work to be back ported first then I can port my patches in future.
> Any comments let me know.
>
>> ae943ebe1  Reshma Pattan    examples/ipsec-secgw: replace strncpy with strlcpy
>> 21ce8e44b  Reshma Pattan    examples/vhost_scsi: replace strncpy with strlcpy

I am studying 18.02 stuff now... actually most of it is not conflict but
I assume just missing strlcpy.  I did not import that in the first place
but I will try to dig out and add whatever patch did add it... in other
projects this is entirely the work of the stable branch maintainer...
but no worries...

-Andy