No subject

Ferruh Yigit ferruh.yigit at intel.com
Thu Dec 2 15:29:39 CET 2021

On 11/30/2021 4:56 PM, christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com wrote:
> 5139502783  Ferruh Yigit     ethdev: fix typos

These are simple 4 typo fixes, I think we can skip it. But if you think
we should get it, I can send a backport patch.

One of the commit that this patch fixes is after 19.11, that should be
reason why apply fails.

> a1b2558cdb  Ferruh Yigit     kni: restrict bifurcated device support

This doesn't apply to 19.11, OK to skip it.

Asking just to understand, the patch has fixes tag as:
Fixes: 631217c76135 ("kni: fix kernel deadlock with bifurcated device")

The '631217c76135' is not exist in 19.11, isn't the script check
for this?