[dpdk-stable] please help backporting some patches to stable release 19.11.7

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Fri Feb 12 09:11:44 CET 2021

Hi everyone,
I wanted to use this chance to send my thanks to so many participating people.
So far I've got some feedback about patches I don't need to care for
19.11.7 (thanks).
But even more important we've had 9 active contributors providing 14
backports already.
Looking at past releases that is a good amount of feedback.
And while I know that a good project is never built on just a few
people, I still wanted
to use the chance to thank the following people for their help on
towards 19.11.7:

Bruce Richardson <bruce.richardson at intel.com>
Jiawei Wang <jiaweiw at nvidia.com>
Lance Richardson <lance.richardson at broadcom.com>
Min Hu (Connor) <humin29 at huawei.com>
Murphy Yang <murphyx.yang at intel.com>
Shiri Kuzin <shirik at nvidia.com>
Steve Yang <stevex.yang at intel.com>
Suanming Mou <suanmingm at nvidia.com>
Tal Shnaiderman <talshn at nvidia.com>

Kind Regards,
Christian

P.S. github.com:cpaelzer/dpdk-stable-queue.git is updated with the
above and I'm looking forward to further finalize this once 21.02 is
released.

--
Christian Ehrhardt
Staff Engineer, Ubuntu Server