[dpdk-stable] patch 'app/testpmd: release flows left before port stop' has been queued to stable release 19.11.7

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Wed Mar 10 10:34:30 CET 2021

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 9:33 AM Ali Alnubani <alialnu at nvidia.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi,
you don't need to send a revert, I can do that.
Thanks for the IRC discussion btw!
The one thing that might be worth is that you've said it is a new
feature that should not be
added, but just reading the patch description it sounds like just a
fix. If you would not mind
for some kind of trail (if we ever wonder) replying here with a bit
more extended reasoning
would be helpful.

--
Christian Ehrhardt