19.11.11 (RC2) patches review and test

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Tue Jan 4 11:34:14 CET 2022

Done my own testing as well, for the logs;

Canonical(R) Testing
   * Build tests of DPDK & OVS 2.13.3 on Ubuntu 20.04 (meson based)
   * Functional and performance tests based on OVS-DPDK on x86_64
   * Autopkgtests for DPDK and OpenvSwitch

The former other use case of 19.11 was Ubuntu 20.10 but that no longer
is an active release and therefore skipped.

Checking past verification logs I have all the usual suspects for
19.11.11 completed, except one.
We are missing "[Intel(R) Testing with Open vSwitch]"
As these threads grew out of control chances are quite high that
someone submitted it but I fail to see/find it.
I even have the feeling I already asked this and got a positive
response, but I fail to find something referrable like a mailing list
link.
So please bear with me and send me a link to the dpdk mailing list
archive entry that you stated your tests as done.