please help backporting some patches to stable release 21.11.2

Kevin Traynor ktraynor at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 18:06:42 CEST 2022

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 11:24 AM Niklas Söderlund
<niklas.soderlund at corigine.com> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> Thanks for your work!
>
> On 2022-06-24 17:31:08 +0100, Kevin Traynor wrote:
> > 417be15e5f  Peng Zhang       net/nfp: make sure MTU is never larger than mbuf size
>
> I see this patch already in the 21.11 branch as
>
>         commit 1c770fda6f6f3862 ("net/nfp: make sure MTU is never larger than mbuf size")
>
> Is this patch picked up twice by the tooling since it had special care
> in [1]?  Or is it some action I need to take here that I'm missing?

Hi Niklas. No action needed, it was just my mistake to not remove this
from this failed-to-apply list when I backported the 3 nfp commits. As
you say, it is now pushed to the 21.11 branch as part of the nfp
trilogy :-)

thanks,
Kevin.

bf7aa26ddd net/nfp: fix initialization
1c770fda6f net/nfp: make sure MTU is never larger than mbuf size
fe2cddeb08 net/nfp: update how max MTU is read