20.11.8 patches review and test

David Marchand david.marchand at redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 15:24:48 CEST 2023

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 3:14 PM Ali Alnubani <alialnu at nvidia.com> wrote:

> > I don't think this function prototype is really different in the 20.11
> > stable branch (putting the __rte_internal tag aside).
> > Can you trigger this issue on the main branch?
> >

> The main branch doesn't reproduce on the same environment.

Ok, same for me, I reproduced for 20.11 but not for main.

I think I have the reason.
We filter headers to be processed by doxygen via a name filter:

FILE_PATTERNS           = rte_*.h \

But this rte_cryptodev_pmd.h driver header has been renamed as
cryptodev_pmd.h in 21.11.
So the issue you reported only affects 20.11.

--
David Marchand