21.11.6 patches review and test

YangHang Liu yanghliu at redhat.com
Thu Dec 28 04:06:44 CET 2023

I tested below 18 scenarios on RHEL9 and didn't find any new dpdk issues.

Guest with device assignment(PF) throughput testing(1G hugepage size): PASS
Guest with device assignment(PF) throughput testing(2M hugepage size) : PASS
Guest with device assignment(VF) throughput testing: PASS
PVP (host dpdk testpmd as vswitch) 1Q: throughput testing: PASS
PVP vhost-user 4Q throughput testing: PASS
PVP vhost-user 2Q throughput testing: PASS
PVP vhost-user 1Q - cross numa node throughput testing: PASS
Guest with vhost-user 2 queues throughput testing: PASS
vhost-user reconnect with dpdk-client, qemu-server qemu reconnect: PASS
vhost-user reconnect with dpdk-client, qemu-server ovs reconnect: PASS
PVP 1Q live migration testing: PASS
PVP 1Q cross numa node live migration testing: PASS
Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 1Q live migration testing: PASS
Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 1Q live migration testing (2M): PASS
Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 2Q live migration testing: PASS
Guest with ovs+dpdk+vhost-user 4Q live migration testing: PASS
Host PF + DPDK testing: PASS
Host VF + DPDK testing: PASS

Test Versions:
qemu-kvm-7.2.0