22.11.3 patches review and test

Zeng, ZhichaoX zhichaox.zeng at intel.com
Fri Sep 1 05:23:40 CEST 2023

Hi Kevin,

Since the LTS version of the IAVF driver does not support avx512 checksum offload,
the scalar path should be selected, but this patch makes it incorrectly select the
avx512 path, and the SCTP tunnel packets can't be forwarded properly.

Yes, we can revert this commit for 21.11.6 release, thanks.

Regards
Zhichao