[dpdk-test-report] [test-report]DPDK Regression Test Report

Tang, HaifengX haifengx.tang at intel.com
Thu Oct 22 11:34:16 CEST 2015

Hi all:
 Fdir test suite Test results all failed on some platforms for several days. And today I've found the root cause as below .
 (1) fdir command changed. flow_director_flex_mask 0 flow raw (0xff,0xff) cannot work.
 (2) Test scripts cannot get the output from the pmd driver correctly if the command inputs aren't from tester side.

I've fixed the issue and test it on RHEL65, and all passed.
Tomorrow, after tested on other platforms and no issue occurs, I will submit the patch to dts community.

thanks