[dpdk-test-report] Daily build and patchwork report postpone notice

sys_stv at intel.com sys_stv at intel.com
Sat Jan 9 05:15:37 CET 2016

Hi All,
DPDK validation team will send one brand-new report for function validation based on latest commit.
Meanwhile we planned to upgrade patchwork testing environment and this update contained of 40G Fortville NIC and OS updated to Fedora22.
So patchwork report will be suspended until next Friday. Sorry for any bother.
We also planned to transfer daily build report from html format to txt format. Daily build report will be suspended until next Friday.

DPDK STV team