[dpdk-test-report] Daily build and patchwork report postpone notice

Liu, Yong yong.liu at intel.com
Fri Jan 8 04:06:48 CET 2016

Hi All,
We plan to upgrade our patchwork testing environment and this update contained of  40G Fortville NIC and OS updated to Fedora22.
So this report will be suspended until next Friday. Sorry for any bother.
We also plan to transfer daily build report from html format to txt format. This report will be suspended until next Friday.
There will be one new report for function validation based on latest commit. It will be ready before next Wednesday.

Best regards,
Marvin
Intel DPDK STV team