dpdklab at iol.unh.edu dpdklab at iol.unh.edu
Mon Dec 18 06:27:14 CET 2023

_Testing issues_

Branch: tags/v22.11

7849366693a2a2cbc5279a6bfd39cbb457fe7c96 --> testing fail

Test environment and result as below:

+---------------------+----------------+
|     Environment     | dpdk_unit_test |
+=====================+================+
| Windows Server 2019 | FAIL           |
+---------------------+----------------+

==== 20 line log output for Windows Server 2019 (dpdk_unit_test): ====
 8 5 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   p o w e r _ a u t o t e s t                                   S K I P                           0 . 1 2 s       e x i t   s t a t u s   7 7

 8 6 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   p o w e r _ k v m _ v m _ a u t o t e s t                     S K I P                           0 . 1 2 s       e x i t   s t a t u s   7 7

 8 7 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   p o w e r _ i n t e l _ u n c o r e _ a u t o t e s t         S K I P                           0 . 1 2 s       e x i t   s t a t u s   7 7

 8 8 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   r e o r d e r _ a u t o t e s t                               S K I P                           0 . 1 2 s       e x i t   s t a t u s   7 7

 8 9 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   s e r v i c e _ a u t o t e s t                               O K                               3 . 6 3 s

 9 0 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   t h a s h _ a u t o t e s t                                   O K                               0 . 1 2 s

 9 1 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   t h r e a d s _ a u t o t e s t                               O K                               0 . 5 4 s

 9 2 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   t r a c e _ a u t o t e s t                                   S K I P                           0 . 1 2 s       e x i t   s t a t u s   7 7

 9 3 / 9 3   D P D K : f a s t - t e s t s   /   m e t r i c s _ a u t o t e s t                               O K                               0 . 1 2 s

 O k :                                   4 9

 E x p e c t e d   F a i l :             0

 F a i l :                               1

 U n e x p e c t e d   P a s s :         0

 S k i p p e d :                         4 3

 T i m e o u t :                         0

 F u l l   l o g   w r i t t e n   t o   C : \ U s e r s \ b u i l d e r \ j e n k i n s \ w o r k s p a c e \ G e n e r i c - V M - U n i t - T e s t - D P D K \ d p d k \ b u i l d \ m e s o n - l o g s \ t e s t l o g . t x t

==== End log output ====

Windows Server 2019
	Kernel: 10.0
	Compiler: clang 14.0 and gcc 8.1.0 (MinGW)

To view detailed results, visit:
https://lab.dpdk.org/results/dashboard/tarballs/27378/

UNH-IOL DPDK Community Lab

To manage your email subscriptions, visit: