dpdklab at iol.unh.edu dpdklab at iol.unh.edu
Sun Feb 11 08:28:20 CET 2024

_Testing issues_

Branch: tags/v22.11

caf0f5d395d99f48550aa345e7c920fba34a42a2 --> testing fail

Test environment and result as below:

+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
|     Environment     | dpdk_meson_compile | dpdk_mingw64_compile |
+=====================+====================+======================+
| FreeBSD 13.2        | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Windows Server 2022 | FAIL               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Fedora 37           | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Ubuntu 22.04        | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Windows Server 2019 | PASS               | PASS                 |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| CentOS Stream 8     | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Debian Buster       | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| openSUSE Leap 15    | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| CentOS Stream 9     | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| RHEL8               | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Debian Bullseye     | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Fedora 38           | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Alpine              | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+
| Ubuntu 20.04        | PASS               | SKIPPED              |
+---------------------+--------------------+----------------------+

==== 20 line log output for Windows Server 2022 (dpdk_meson_compile): ====
 P r o j e c t   v e r s i o n :   2 2 . 1 1 . 4

 C   c o m p i l e r   f o r   t h e   h o s t   m a c h i n e :   c l   ( m s v c   1 9 . 3 8 . 3 3 1 2 9   " M i c r o s o f t   ( R )   C / C + +   O p t i m i z i n g   C o m p i l e r   V e r s i o n   1 9 . 3 8 . 3 3 1 2 9   f o r   x 6 4 " )

 C   l i n k e r   f o r   t h e   h o s t   m a c h i n e :   l i n k   l i n k   1 4 . 3 8 . 3 3 1 2 9 . 0

 H o s t   m a c h i n e   c p u   f a m i l y :   x 8 6 _ 6 4

 H o s t   m a c h i n e   c p u :   x 8 6 _ 6 4

 M e s s a g e :   # #   B u i l d i n g   i n   D e v e l o p e r   M o d e   # #

 P r o g r a m   p k g - c o n f i g   p k g c o n f   f o u n d :   N O

 P r o g r a m   c h e c k - s y m b o l s . s h   f o u n d :   Y E S   ( s h   C : \ U s e r s \ b u i l d e r \ j e n k i n s \ w o r k s p a c e \ W i n d o w s - C o m p i l e - D P D K - V S \ d p d k \ b u i l d t o o l s \ c h e c k - s y m b o l s . s h )

 P r o g r a m   o p t i o n s - i b v e r b s - s t a t i c . s h   f o u n d :   Y E S   ( s h   C : \ U s e r s \ b u i l d e r \ j e n k i n s \ w o r k s p a c e \ W i n d o w s - C o m p i l e - D P D K - V S \ d p d k \ b u i l d t o o l s \ o p t i o n s - i b v e r b s - s t a t i c . s h )

 P r o g r a m   o b j d u m p   l l v m - o b j d u m p   f o u n d :   N O

 b u i l d t o o l s \ m e s o n . b u i l d : 7 : 0 :   E R R O R :   P r o g r a m   ' o b j d u m p   l l v m - o b j d u m p '   n o t   f o u n d

 A   f u l l   l o g   c a n   b e   f o u n d   a t   C : \ U s e r s \ b u i l d e r \ j e n k i n s \ w o r k s p a c e \ W i n d o w s - C o m p i l e - D P D K - V S \ d p d k \ b u i l d \ m e s o n - l o g s \ m e s o n - l o g . t x t

 E R R O R :   C u r r e n t   d i r e c t o r y   i s   n o t   a   m e s o n   b u i l d   d i r e c t o r y :   ` C : \ U s e r s \ b u i l d e r \ j e n k i n s \ w o r k s p a c e \ W i n d o w s - C o m p i l e - D P D K - V S \ d p d k \ b u i l d ` .

 P l e a s e   s p e c i f y   a   v a l i d   b u i l d   d i r   o r   c h a n g e   t h e   w o r k i n g   d i r e c t o r y   t o   i t .

 I t   i s   a l s o   p o s s i b l e   t h a t   t h e   b u i l d   d i r e c t o r y   w a s   g e n e r a t e d   w i t h   a n   o l d

 m e s o n   v e r s i o n .   P l e a s e   r e g e n e r a t e   i t   i n   t h i s   c a s e .

==== End log output ====

FreeBSD 13.2
	Kernel: 13.2
	Compiler: clang 11.3.0

Windows Server 2022
	Kernel: OS Build 20348.2031
	Compiler: MSVC VS-Preview

Fedora 37
	Kernel: Depends on container host system
	Compiler: gcc 12.3.1

Ubuntu 22.04
	Kernel: 4.18.0-240.10.1.el8_3.x86_64
	Compiler: gcc 11.3.0

Windows Server 2019
	Kernel: 10.0
	Compiler: clang 14.0 and gcc 8.1.0 (MinGW)

CentOS Stream 8
	Kernel: 4.18.0-240.10.1.el8_3.x86_64
	Compiler: gcc 8.4.1 20200928

Debian Buster
	Kernel: 5.4.0-122-generic
	Compiler: gcc 8.3.0-6

openSUSE Leap 15
	Kernel: 4.18.0-240.10.1.el8_3.x86_64
	Compiler: gcc 7.5.0

CentOS Stream 9
	Kernel: 4.18.0-240.10.1.el8_3.x86_64
	Compiler: gcc 11.3.1 20220421

RHEL8
	Kernel: 4.18.0-240.10.1.el8_3.x86_64
	Compiler: gcc 8.3.1 20191121 (Red Hat 8.3.1-5)

Debian Bullseye
	Kernel: 5.4.0-122-generic
	Compiler: gcc 10.2.1-6

Fedora 38
	Kernel: Depends on container host
	Compiler: clang 16.0.3

Alpine
	Kernel: 5.4.0-73-generic
	Compiler: gcc (Alpine 10.3.1_git20210424) 10.3.1 20210424

Ubuntu 20.04
	Kernel: 5.4.0-153-generic
	Compiler: gcc 9.4.0-1ubuntu1~20.04.1

To view detailed results, visit:
https://lab.dpdk.org/results/dashboard/tarballs/27967/

UNH-IOL DPDK Community Lab

To manage your email subscriptions, visit: