[dpdk-users] Need help with dpdk ip pipelining

Singh, Jasvinder jasvinder.singh at intel.com
Wed Apr 6 18:00:29 CEST 2016

Hi Biju,

Not sure about exact approach. You could look at ivshmem library that allows zero-copy data sharing form host to guest or guest-to-guest if it suits to your scenario.
http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/prog_guide/ivshmem_lib.html

There is a sample app (l2fwd-ivshmem) Illustrating the use of ivhsmem library for transferring packets between host and guest.