[dpdk-users] RTE_ACL - Question about ANY PROTO

sml sml.caerus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:42:05 CEST 2016

So I have the ACL library working great.  One issue I am running into
though is how to wildcard the PROTO field (this is for IPv4).

I have set the value to 0x0, range mask to 0x0, 0x0 and 0xff, 0xff and
0xff, nothing seems to work.

I want to be able to establish a rule such as:

PROTO: ANY

- thats the rule, it could be expanded of course to:

PROTO: ANY
SOURCEIP: xxx, and range

But I think first step is in establishing how I set the PROTO field to
accept any PROTO value?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated...