[dpdk-users] Crypto Framework with QAT Device

David Griswold DGriswold at advaoptical.com
Thu Aug 4 19:48:30 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'd like to use the crypto framework with an older QAT device from the 8900-8920 (QAT1.5) series.
The current support is for the 8925-8955 series (QAT1.6).
I've installed the ADF software and gotten the crypto framework to recognize the PCIe device,
but the BAR register layout seems to be different from what the framework is expecting when it
goes to create the queue pairs.

Could the experts comment on how difficult this would be and if possible what my next steps might be?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

David