[dpdk-users] Send data between two different DPDK applications

Nishant Verma vnish11 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 23:02:41 CEST 2016

Yes, this is for DPDK is designed for. Fast data transfer between two
machines.
you can try to run L2/L3 fwd on one machine and pktgen on another machine.

DPDK provide you framework for accessing the packet from NIC. On top of
that you have to write Client/Server Code. You can use open source library
also.

--
Rgds,
Nishant