[dpdk-users] How to use more rx queues than RSS queue limit for ixgbe

dave seddon dave.seddon.ca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:49:57 CEST 2016

Data sheet
 Multiple receive queues (Flow Director) 16 x 8 and 32 x 4
 Eight VLAN L2 filters
 16 flex L3 port filters
 Four Flexible TCO filters
 Four L3 address filters (IPv4)
 Four L3 address filters (IPv6)
 Four L2 address filters
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/embedded/products/
networking/82599-10-gbe-controller-datasheet.html

Dave Seddon
+1 415 857 5102