[dpdk-users] Set mtu value

Victor Detoni victordetoni at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:55:33 CEST 2016

Even using `ifconfig eth0 mtu 1000` it doesn't work. My dpdk api shows 1500
mtu value.

And when I try to use l3fwd api and settings --enable-jumbo --max-pkt-len
9000 for example, it doesn't work. it appears: Cause
rte_eth_tx_queue_setup: err-22, port=0

Any tips? I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 and VMXNET3.

thanks