[dpdk-users] TimeStamping Packets Generated and Received via Pktgen Application

Ajinkya D Kadam ajinkya.kadam at nyu.edu
Tue Dec 6 16:40:49 CET 2016

Hi Paul,

If I am not wrong this [1] script enables only timestamps for PTP or UDP
packets. Is this similar functionality available for TCP packets ?

I am generating multiple TCP flows and I just want to time-stamp first
packet of each flow. Is this possible using the NICs hardware time-stamping
capability ?

[1] : https://github.com/libmoon/libmoon/blob/b5f6c2cac42c02db64073b57dd8ca8
2692d3858c/examples/hardware-timestamping.lua