[dpdk-users] Question about combine libs option

Arevalo, Mario Alfredo C mario.alfredo.c.arevalo at intel.com
Thu Feb 18 21:10:14 CET 2016

    Hi, good day, I have a question related to CONFIG_RTE_BUILD_COMBINE_LIBS option in DPDK configuration file,
It's not clear for me what is the behavior of this option but it seems that when I enabled this option
all libraries were combined to one single library called libdpdk.so (I enabled CONFIG_RTE_BUILD_SHARED_LIB too),
is this correct? or which other effects can produce this option, and if someone has a document about this
option would be amazing :), thank you so much for your attention.

Regards.
Mario.