[dpdk-users] Problem With Multi Queue

Freynet, Marc (Nokia - FR) marc.freynet at nokia.com
Wed Jan 27 13:32:59 CET 2016

Normally, you should be able to configure your 10G NIC interface with several RX queues,
Each core reads 1 queue.

The NIC should offer several hashing function to ensure that the same "flow" is sent on the same queue and therefore processed by the same Core to avoid changing the order of PDU within the same "flow".

​"Bowl of rice will raise a benefactor, a bucket of rice will raise a enemy.", Chinese proverb.

FREYNET Marc
Alcatel-Lucent France
Centre de Villarceaux
Route de Villejust