[dpdk-users] Pktgen: Send bidirectional traffic with Virtual Ports

Wiles, Keith keith.wiles at intel.com
Tue Jul 5 15:54:35 CEST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: users <users-bounces at dpdk.org> on behalf of Mohan Prasad <kcmohanprasad at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 7:32 AM
To: "users at dpdk.org" <users at dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] Pktgen: Send bidirectional traffic with Virtual Ports

Hi,

I am trying the below setup with 2 virtual ports on Centos 6 and both the
virtual ports are connected to one Virtual Switch.

VP1 <---CENTOS(Virtual Machine)------> VP2

Using pktgen, I am trying to send data from one port to another using start
all command. But i can see data in only one direction and not in other
direction.

Is there any issue with pktgen or with virtual ports? Please do let me know
what should be done to get it working.

Thanks,
Mohan