[dpdk-users] Is it possible to TX through a port with no RX connected?

Andrea Bigagli andrea.bigagli at commprove.com
Wed Jun 15 18:42:33 CEST 2016

I'm currently evaluating this possibility as it appears there's no
dpdk-only-based solution.

Unfortunately the budget is really tight and the customer is really against
adding any extra piece of metal in its premises, even if it's on the
monitoring path...

Thanks anyway for the suggestion

Il giorno 15 giu 2016, alle ore 14:56, Pavey, Nicholas <npavey at akamai.com>