[dpdk-users] DPDK on Alternate Architectures

Das, Sirshak sirdas at indiana.edu
Thu Mar 10 19:14:01 CET 2016

Hi all,

<<Reposting this message as I am not sure on whether the last message went through>>

I am trying to get started with DPDK. Just wanted to know if DPDK is ported to any other arch other than Intel. I saw that DPDK has been ported to Cavium Nitrox, but I am not really sure on the architecture of Nitrox cores so any info on the architecture of Nitrox or any alternate architecture implementation of DPDK would help(ideally MIPS port).

Thank you