[dpdk-users] Send and Receive packets to/from specific core

Mahdi Moradmand Badie mahdi.mbadie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:22:29 CET 2016

Dear All,

I wanna Send(write) a Packet(s) with specific data (for example x = 10)
from core 0 to share memory and Receive (Read) it with another Core (for
example Core 1), change it in Core 1 (for example X = X + 1) and write
again in share memory.
I really don't know How I could do it, I wanna do this without using NIC ot
rte_eth at all, so simple and easy but I confused.
Please help me.

PS. I know there are many example do more complex than this small exercise
but all did it via NIC.

--
M at hdi Mor at dm@nd B at die