[dpdk-users] Link status?

Thomas Monjalon thomas.monjalon at 6wind.com
Wed May 25 18:31:50 CEST 2016

2016-05-25 12:14, Jason Lixfeld:
> Is there an easy way to do that with an existing dpdk application, or does one need to be an super uber programmer type (which I am not anywhere close to being :)) and write some application to be able to do that?

Yes you need to access to a variable inside the application to know that.
You can have a secondary application which looks into the primary one.
You can try to write one or check these apps:
	app/proc_info (stats but no link status yet)
	examples/ethtool/ethtool-app/ (more complicate than a secondary app)