[dpdk-users] Howto control sending IFG

Van Haaren, Harry harry.van.haaren at intel.com
Tue Nov 15 16:10:32 CET 2016

Hi Sylvain,

I don't personally have experience, however the MoonGen traffic generator has a few solutions to this problem; I can recommend reading their documentation on rate control[1], and the paper they wrote on the topic[2].

Hopefully that leads you to a solution, -Harry

[1] https://github.com/emmericp/MoonGen#rate-control
[2] https://www.net.in.tum.de/fileadmin/bibtex/publications/papers/MoonGen_IMC2015.pdf