[dpdk-users] Packet drop when using KNI sample application

Amit Sharma amit.sh1094 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:45:43 CEST 2016

Hi Andiry,

We already changed the vEth0 mac address [same as eth0 mac address].

For reproducing the issue, please follow below mention steps:-
1. Assign the ip address to vEth0.
2. take the port down [*ifconfig vEth0 down*]
3. up the port [*ifconfig vEth0 up*]
4. wait for 400-500 ping Packet, issue is going to reproduce.

PS:- when we do port down and up, once port is up. Issue will occur.

Br
Amit Sharma