[dpdk-users] Contributor videos: Intel® Multi-buffer Crypto for IPsec on DPDK - Get Started and • DPDK Crypto - Get Started with Intel® QuickAssist Technology

Graham, Debra H debra.h.graham at intel.com
Thu Apr 13 18:49:04 CEST 2017

Hi,

We have published two how-to videos on Intel Developer Zone<https://software.intel.com/en-us/networking/dpdk> by DPDK contributors:
·         Intel® Multi-buffer Crypto for IPsec on DPDK - Get Started<http://software.intel.com/en-us/videos/intel-multi-buffer-crypto-for-ipsec-on-dpdk-get-started> - See how to use DPDK with the Intel Multi-buffer crypto for IPSec library, using one of its crypto drivers to communicate with the library and perform crypto operations on packets received from a network device. By Pablo De Lara Guarch.
·         DPDK Crypto - Get Started with Intel® QuickAssist Technology<http://software.intel.com/en-us/videos/dpdk-crypto-get-started-with-intel-quickassist-technology> – This video steps through the process to build and run DPDK using an Intel® QuickAssist device for cryptography, based on DPDK 17.02. By Fiona Trahe.

We're interested in your feedback, and if there is other content you'd like to see from IDZ, please let me know.

Best regards,
Debbie Graham
Networking Content Manager for Intel Developer Zone