[dpdk-users] i need a help about invalid numasocket

Shreyansh Jain shreyansh.jain at nxp.com
Tue Dec 19 13:22:59 CET 2017

I don't have a solution - but, I can suggest that if you can paste output of your execution here, someone might give you hints.
Don't forget information about environment (platform, 'cat /proc/meminfo', etc). More the info about what you have attempted or trying to attempt, easier it is to point out possible problem area.