[dpdk-users] Regarding Receiving packets from outer world (internet)

Sakthivel Subramaniam sakthivelpvs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:55:24 CET 2017

Hi,
I'm new to DPDK and want to use dpdk for my project.
I have basic question about receiving packets using dpdk bound interface
from internet.

Please provide clarity for following questions.
1. How can we receive packets from internet and process the same using DPDK?
2. How to assign IP address for the DPDK ethernet interface ?
3. Is it possible to receive specific protocol packets (ex:MQTT) without IP
address using DPDK?
4. Is it necessary to add TCP/IP stack to dpdk?

--
Thanks & Regards
Sakthivel S