[dpdk-users] Regarding Receiving packets from outer world (internet)

Sakthivel Subramaniam sakthivelpvs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 13:20:25 CET 2017

Hi Stephen,
Thanks for your info.

I need few more information's.
My dpdk system is directly connected to internet.
I want to know about this system only based on IP.

Here I can see an example is creating an interface (Kernel NIC Inteface
sample).
Using this and I can configure IP and I can reach this system from outer
world right.
will this have any performance issues?

--
Thanks & Regards