[dpdk-users] VIRTIO for containers

Avi Cohen (A) avi.cohen at huawei.com
Sun Jul 9 17:32:21 CEST 2017

Thanks you Jianfeng - pls see inline marked  [Avi Cohen (A)]

[Avi Cohen (A)]
Thanks you Jianfeng
I've tested it and the performance looks very good compared to native ovs.
I have 1 more question:
You wrote " there's a vhost kthread to push the data out to user space " -
Is that mean a copy from userspace to kernel (and viceversa) or there is a zero-copy mmap  like in AF_PACKET which handles TX/RX rings in userspace ?
Best Regards
avi