[dpdk-users] [dpdk][pktgen] - execute pktgen with mlx4 (40G) with some errors

Paul Tsvika mozloverinweb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:07:38 CEST 2017

Hi zhilong,

I did not bind the device with dpdk-devbind.py.
I am not sure if this is a must because I don't see it in the tutorial.

the command I have used to test other ethernet devices was

./dpdk-devbind.py -b igb_uio pcie_addr

Since mlx4 does not use igb_uio as its driver, if this is a must, which
driver I should take instead ?

Thanks

P.T

--