[dpdk-users] Getting started with dpdk

Shreyansh Jain shreyansh.jain at nxp.com
Mon Jun 5 12:04:42 CEST 2017

Have you gone through: http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/linux_gsg/index.html ?
Or http://dpdk.org/doc as a start point.
This is elaborate enough to get you started with examples.

If you are facing issue, I suggest putting complete output/error log in mail.
And, for "The number of ports are not even.", first place to check would be your port mask.