[dpdk-users] Packet spacing in DPDK

Vijay vjmohanc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:50:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am new to this mailing list and new to DPDK. I would like to know about
packet spacing when a burst of packets are being transmitted. For example:
there is a timer running and at expiry of the timer there could multiple
frames that need to transmitted. So, will these frames be spaced by dpdk
before transmission ? Is it internally handled by dpdk ? Is there any doc
that talks about this ?

I am not sure if this question has already been asked. If yes, please point
me to the appropriate thread which talks about this.

Thanks,
Vijay