[dpdk-users] Introduction to DPDK

Sourav Roy srvroy01 at yahoo.in
Mon Jun 12 11:11:34 CEST 2017

Hi Team,            I have taken up a project on DPDK very recently, with a prerequisite knowledge of basic computer networking.I have installed the DPDK libraries in my laptop following the instructions in the DPDK getting started guide. But I am facing a difficulty in picking up the basic things and debugging errors that pop up during running the sample applications. I would like to know where exactly I should start so that I can have a clear concept of what I am doing and move further.            I would be grateful if someone suggests me the right way to start and carry out the project since I am an absolute beginner in this field.Thanking You.Sourav Roy.