[dpdk-users] Contributor article: Introduction to the Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) Packet Framework by Jasvinder Singh

Graham, Debra H debra.h.graham at intel.com
Fri Mar 10 17:24:26 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm Debbie Graham from the Intel Developer Zone (IDZ). We publish articles by Intel DPDK developers and other experts about DPDK features, testing, and performance. This article, Introduction to the Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) Packet Framework<https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/introduction-to-the-data-plane-development-kit-dpdk-packet-framework> by Jasvinder Singh, was just published and focuses on the ip_pipeline.

We're interested in your feedback, and if there is other content you'd like to see from IDZ, please let me know.

Best regards,
Debbie