[dpdk-users] Tx/Rx using single ethernet port.

Dharmesh Mehta mehtadharmesh at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 07:55:50 CEST 2017

Hello,
I am new to DPDK world, and looking for any working example  to do tx/rx on single ethernet port. Also please include what arguments are required in order to run.
Is it possible to run multiple instance of same application? I wrote one app, which sens data (verified on wireshark),  but when i try to run second instance of same app, my first instance of same app  stop sending data. I am passing different name using --file-prefix to the both instances app. Any help is really appreciated.
ThxD.