[dpdk-users] IPsec offload

De Lara Guarch, Pablo pablo.de.lara.guarch at intel.com
Wed Nov 8 13:20:45 CET 2017

Hi Avid,

Even though Thomas is the DPDK main tree maintainer and that has a vast knowledge of it :),
Don't expect him to know about what an Intel NIC supports.

You are looking at two different things here. QAT driver works on the QAT devices mentioned above.
But you are looking for inline crypto capability in NIC devices, there is no reference in our documentation yet.
We will add that shortly.

Thanks,
Pablo