[dpdk-users] Help: DPDK-QoS Scheduler

Manoj Mallawaarachchi manoj_ws at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 18:15:22 CEST 2017

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for the quick feedback and advice. Basically I'm try to develop open source INTERNET gateway application to control bandwidth based on client -ip and protocol and this is dynamically get client IP from traffic flow and apply the policy based on configured client profile.

Please elaborate little bit more on below: as per the scheduler code it's not clear.

1) How to map client IP to sub-port
2) How to map protocol to TC etc.

Please advice the way forward.

Thank you,