[dpdk-users] How to mirror the live traffic in dpdk

Gowda, Sandesh sandesh.gowda at intel.com
Mon Jan 8 08:01:05 CET 2018

Hi Jyoti,

 You can use the DPDK Pdump utility to capture the Traffic received by the Primary application.
 The Pdump runs as a Secondary application and has certain access to Primary application resources which allows it to capture the packets without impacting the Primary.

Refer to the DPDK documentation :  http://dpdk.org/doc/guides/tools/pdump.html

 Regards,
 Sandesh