[dpdk-users] Apply patches from the mailing list

longtb5 at viettel.com.vn longtb5 at viettel.com.vn
Sun Mar 25 08:29:27 CEST 2018

A very basic question, but how do I apply some of the patches that
were put on the dev mailing list to try it out? I already looked at
the next- subtrees but apparently even major patch set such as the new
packet framework/ip_pipeline is not in there (yet).

The contributor guideline only has sections for submitting patches to
the mailing list, not pulling and applying patches for local testing.
I know of dpdk patchwork but there are no instructions provided.

Regards,
-BL