[dpdk-users] Will DPDK support dynamic vlog level setting?

Sam batmanustc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:41:04 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm running ovs-dpdk(ovs-2.3 + dpdk-2.2) with bond port, sometimes the bond
slave port state is error, so I want to enable RTE_LIBRTE_BOND_DEBUG_8023AD
to got lacp details.

But problems is this is not always happen, may be happens after weeks, so
if I enable RTE_LIBRTE_BOND_DEBUG_8023AD, there are too much logs. I want a
command to set log level while ovs-dpdk is running.

For ovs, there are `ovs-appctl vlog/set LEVEL` command, will DPDK plan to
add some commands like that?