[dpdk-users] Security Block TLS

Konstantinos Schoinas ece8537 at upnet.gr
Wed May 2 18:30:51 CEST 2018

Hello,

I wanna create a dpdk application that do something like this: Implement
a simple blacklist with FQDN patterns. The dpdk app must extract the SNI
from the Client Hello message of the TLS exchange. It will then check
the SNI against the blacklist. If it matches, VNF shall block (drop
packets) the TLS session, effectively disallowing the user from visiting
the particular secure site.

Can anyone give me any good information on what tools, libraries or
sample applications I can use in order to create something like that?

Thanks for your time,

Konstantinos