[dpdk-users] Query on ipsec-secgw with crypto algorithm CCM

DAS, SANJIB sanjib.das at hpe.com
Wed May 2 16:20:39 CEST 2018

Hello team,

I am currently executing performance testing using ipsec-secgw application for different crypto algorithms. I was able to execute the tests for crypto algorithms CBC & GCM, but as such dint find much pointers on CCM.  From ipsec-secgw sample application source code (DPDK-18.02.1) also it looks CCM support is not there. Could you kindly share your comments on that. Can we actually execute ipsec-secgw application for crypto algorithm CCM?

Thanks,
Sanjib

my page-0 wiki<https://margot.arubanetworks.com/margot/index.php/sanjibdas_wiki_space>