[dpdk-web] DPDK China event for Website

Xu, Qian Q qian.q.xu at intel.com
Wed Apr 4 17:09:05 CEST 2018

Updated, see below.

From: Trishan de Lanerolle [mailto:tdelanerolle at linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 11:07 PM
To: Thomas Monjalon <thomas at monjalon.net>
Cc: Vincent Jardin <vincent.jardin at 6wind.com>; web at dpdk.org; Lara Taback <ltaback at linuxfoundation.org>; O'Driscoll, Tim <tim.odriscoll at intel.com>; Xu, Qian Q <qian.q.xu at intel.com>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-web] DPDK China event for Website

Hi Qian,
Can you provide an updated Chinese translation. Below is the english one.

The agenda will cover the latest developments to the DPDK framework and other related projects such as FD.io, Lagopus, OVS, DPVS, Tungsten Fabric and SPDK,  including plans for future releases, and will provide an opportunity to hear from DPDK users who have used the framework in their applications.
会议内容将包括:DPDK的最新进展, 以及用到DPDK的其他项目,例如FD.io, Lagopus, OVS, DPVS, Tungsten Fabric and SPDK等相关项目的进展及未来的发布计划,同时有机会聆听DPDK用户的相关应用经验。

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 10:46 AM, Thomas Monjalon <thomas at monjalon.net<mailto:thomas at monjalon.net>> wrote:
03/04/2018 20:55, Vincent Jardin:
> Hi Trishan,
>
> Thanks. So please I believe it is your role to avoid overpulling one
> project over the others with DPDK. I hope to see more analsys from you and
> the LF please. For instance,  having a LF neutral taxonomy of projects
> using DPDK would be welcomed.

I agree that we should avoid listing only FD.io as DPDK ecosystem.

Please add Lagopus, OVS, DPVS, Tungsten Fabric and SPDK.

The call for proposal (in moderation queue) should be also updated.

Thanks

--
Trishan R. de Lanerolle
Program Manager,  Networking